Being aware of hygiene and health hazards on a college campus is very important. Disease and sickness can spread quickly in an environment that fosters interaction, so students are at an increased risk of getting sick. Doing the following can help prevent the spread of disease and sickness on our campus.
1. Hygiene Control.
- Wash hands
- Have a healthy diet
- Drink adequate fluids
- Exercise often
- Reduce stress
- Get plenty of rest
- Use hand sanitizer
- Minimize physical contact with those who are sick
2. Use remedial solutions:
- Stay up to date with immunizations
- Receive vaccinations for flu seasons
- Use antibiotics and other remedies
3. If feeling symptoms, seek medical attention immediately.
- Body aches
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
Student Health Center 208-496-9330
Madison Memorial Hospital 208-359-6900