Given the impacts of COVID-19 and with a great desire to help students succeed, BYU-Idaho is providing students with the following options for Winter Semester 2020 Full-Semester and Second Block courses:
- Keep your earned grade (as submitted by your instructor)
- Request a pass grade (for earned grades of C- or higher)
- Request a late withdrawal
You are encouraged to explore all options before acting and to counsel with your instructor(s), a trusted faculty mentor, or an academic advisor.
- View earned grades
- log-in to myBYUI.edu
- select “Student” tab
- select “Unofficial Transcript” in left menu
- Request grade change (log-in required)
All requests must be submitted by Thursday, April 30.