Winter 2020 Grade Change Request Now Available

Given the impacts of COVID-19 and with a great desire to help students succeed, BYU-Idaho is providing students with the following options for Winter Semester 2020 Full-Semester and Second Block courses:

  • Keep your earned grade (as submitted by your instructor)
  • Request a pass grade (for earned grades of C- or higher)
  • Request a late withdrawal

You are encouraged to explore all options before acting and to counsel with your instructor(s), a trusted faculty mentor, or an academic advisor.

  1. View earned grades
    • log-in to
    • select “Student” tab
    • select “Unofficial Transcript” in left menu
  2. Request grade change (log-in required)

All requests must be submitted by Thursday, April 30.

First published: 2020/04/16 @ 9:14 AM