Congratulations on your pending graduation from BYU-Idaho! We commend you on this significant achievement and wish we could gather to celebrate with you. As you know, due to current world events, there have been many changes surrounding graduation.
Please be aware of these upcoming dates:
- Winter Semester 2020 final grades will be available to you on Thursday, April 16.
- Within a few days of grades posting, degrees will be posted to your student record. You can order a transcript annotating this accomplishment at www.byui.edu/transcripts.
- Awarded diplomas will be printed and mailed toward the end of April. Please take a moment to verify your mailing address, especially if you have recently moved. You can do so by reviewing your original graduation application in your myBYUI portal.
- If you desire, you may elect to march in a subsequent graduation ceremony.
- If you would want to participate on our Spring or Fall 2020 graduation exercises on July 22 or December 16, respectively, you can modify your graduation application through your myBYUI portal.
- Be aware that Spring Commencement has not yet been scheduled, but we will communicate further as details unfold. Please do not make travel arrangements until a final decision is announced.
Again, congratulations! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can help you in any way.
BYU-Idaho Student Records and Registration
phone: 208.496.1411 | email@example.com